Ah man, there's a lot to talk about last weekend...marriages, sickness and stress, quality time with the family, and the inevitable inspired return to Boulder and schoolwork. But maybe I'll try to catch on it later?
Yesterday was pretty good. I underslept once again, as Cook woke me up around 5:30, after I fell asleep at 11:30, and after getting ready and making a Starbucks run, we took the 40 min drive into Boulder and the mountains. There was a massive wildfire ignited on Labor Day, and there was a great amount of smog and haze overlooking the early morning air. I tried falling asleep back at the house, but the coffee kept me up and motivated to clean my room. I went to the Boulder Army Store, bought a duffel bag, some gloves, and a bottle, and then I went to the gym, did some exercises, and spent some time in the sauna trying to sweat out all the germs and viruses in my body right now. After some Jamba Juice, I spent some time in the art studio, wrapping up the last parts of my project by cutting out my last stencil for the last color (I fucked this up later anyways...), and then I had a good chunk of my afternoon in the Black Box with bLORK. We had a fun time playing through our experimental pieces with Shodeke, and today's concert should be an interested and fun affair. I went back to the art studio afterwards, did my last color, and then coming back home, I got an unexpected phone call from Danny with a pretty dismal message, and I let him come over to my house for a while. I got a burrito from Chipotle, and then I took my iPod to the Mac store to witness its final moments of its life, and I got to talk with Taylor for a while about possibly buying a new laptop sometime soon. I spent way too much time there, and back at home, I hung out with Danny and had a good talk with him about what happened this weekend. Pretty interesting, to say the least, but he seems to be doing ok with the situation.
Here's to feeling well.
-c
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment