Today was pretty laid back. I woke up kinda late, chatted online with some friends on Facebook, and then went to Arroyo Del Oso to hit some balls. I came back by 2 to take Grandma to her appointment at Isleta, and being at the office over there reminded me a lot of Dad. I spent an hour sleeping in the car until Grandma's appointment was over, and once we came back home, I went back to Arroyo to play the Dam Nine. I played with an older guy named Steve and another guy, whose last name (Byrd) I can only remember. It was a fun round, I had some bad holes, but for the most part I was not taking myself too seriously. I stopped by Target on the way home to pick up a "Neti Squirter," I would call it, to help drain my sinuses and passages out, and upon first use, it was a completely new feeling to not have any congestion fill up inside of me.
I have been on YouTube all night. Sometimes I just love to dream and live in the dreams that people have already created.
-c
PS...real update covering past weeks coming soon.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment