Today was interesting. I woke up, showered, and had a mix of getting ready, practicing piano, and hurriedly finishing my Afro Am. paper. One class down, four more to go. The afternoon was spent at the Boulder Community Acupuncture Clinic. Acupuncture is an interesting experience. If anything, I had some pretty deep moments where I would get these ideas in my head, and the areas where the needles were inserted into my skin would feel like they would start to "glow" with energy. I went back to campus afterwards for the trombone toss, which was kinda fun, and after a miscommunication of a planned group meeting at Burnt Toast, I ended up just coming home to do homework. Only I spent the evening playing piano and watching YouTube videos of music again.
Maybe my mind is trying to REALLY do something it should other then papers. I guess I will try to get them done as fast as I can.
But I care, right?
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment