Sunday, May 3, 2009

More

Today was fairly productive. I woke up, ate two bows of cereal, and then I got a fair amount of my writing class paper complete at the Laughing Goat for a couple of hours while drinking a Bhakti chai latte and listening to dance music online. I think there is some weird metaphysical nature of dance music that can allow one to become extremely productive. Maybe it is just that feeling of the continuous "four on the floor" that keeps the concentration going. After a lot of work, I came home to eat some dinner and get some more work done, but I ended up just hanging out and playing a lot of piano yet again, this time with a lot of emphasis of posture and making my playing a lot more efficient.

I am obsessed.

Anyways, I have a long day of paper writing ahead of me tomorrow. But I might just get subsided again at some point. Oh well.

-c

No comments: