Okay, I will start with today. I woke up around 10, ate some cereal, and then I went down to Flatirons Golf Course to work on my game for a good four hours. At one point I went through a mentally vigorous putting drill that almost drove me nuts. The weather was nice, Boulder for a while was sitting in the sunny middle of a storm front. Hopefully this all blows over by the next couple of days because we have been getting SOAKED from the amount of precipitation. In the afternoon I came back, dropped off a letter for Dad at the post office, bought some jam and peanut butter at Sunflower, and then I was motivated to go work out at the Rec Center. I was really getting into all the core stretches and exercises and felt like I was getting stronger until, at one moment, when I was doing some lying stretches on the floor, I felt a "tweak" in my lower spine. It felt like I had pinched a nerve or something. Whatever the case, it was not a good feeling, and I ended up calling it quits and going home to shower and rest. I went with Steve (who has been couchsurfing at our place since Saturday) to Big City Burrito for dinner, and then we spent the evening hanging out at the neighbor's house.
I was about to go into a depressing rant about a lot of shit in my mind right now, but I think my energy now is better spent on getting some heat on my back and going to bed and thinking positively for tomorrow. I guess I am bipolar or something.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment