Today was pretty chill. Chey texted me early on, asking if I was down for Walnut Cafe, and after a bike ride through the rain and a somewhat long wait, we chowed down a delicious brunch. Grace was our waitress, too, so that was kinda nice. Afterwards, I biked to Amante, and I did some work for a Japanese Internment paper and also transcribe some Elliott Smith songs. It was snowing for a while this afternoon as well. The evening consisted of just hanging out at the house and doing some more work on the paper, but honestly I feel like I didn't do so much with it. Just don't feel too much of a passion, I suppose, and that's always a pretty shitty feeling. Andrew and I had some huevos for dinner, and then Daniel and I just got done with some Smash Bros. I sucked tonight.
Not sure what to expect this week. Feel pretty numb to concerns about friends getting a hold of me, which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment