Thursday, August 13, 2009

On another note, here is a small gloat on some girls in my life.

- You are a fucking beautiful individual with so much of me that I can see inside of your spirit. Music, life, experiences, and sooo much in common. However, you have so many obligations to people in your life right now that the statement in your letter sent to me about "being a poopy friend" sometimes rubs off on me when you do not call me around, BUT, I am fighting to understand and be realistic.

- I hardly even know you, yet I find myself drawn to spend more time at Amante in hopes of your presence ever since the day you complimented me on my shirt I was wearing. I am saddened by your near departure, and I should not fish around for unlikely chances, but you are beautiful, and maybe we will see each other further down in time.


1 comment:

Neal B said...

maybe you should just live at amante and save yourself the daily commute lol