Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where you want to be

Lately I keep re-imagining the idea of not going to school this semester and instead going back to Dulce and spending a lengthy time learning my culture and language. At times, the thought has been even enough to calm me and actually gain some appetite.

I think it is the reoccuring sensation of a need for escape. Sometimes I really feel that some parts of my past need that escape. Escape from who I once was. Escape from the mediocre, and escape to maybe who I could really be.

I think there is too much to try to write for how much I have tried to piece it together lately. I have been a little fried on energy lately, but I feel the need to flee to the mountains and to my running shoes and hiking boots as much as I can before school starts.

No comments: