Falling behind! Damn these nights of forgetting.
Yesterday was a cool day. I watched the world cup final with Taylor, Sebass, Malina and others at Conor O'Neil's, and after the intense affair that lasted just around three hours, Spain was the victor. I met Ben and JJ later at Half-Fast Subs, and we had a good lunch before rolling to my house to jam for a while. We got a three-song set-list for an open mic, and we started learning a bunch more tunes together. With those guys in general lately, there's been a lot of exiciting things rolling through my mind. Later in the evening, I met Lyla, Grant, and Eric at Astroland up in North Boulder, the first time I had visited this growing DIY venue around here. It was actually pretty fun getting a chance to listen to some people read stories around the theme this week: erotica. The night ended with some more work on a hip hop track in Ableton. Fun stuff.
So there! The open mic's tonight, and all I've been doing today is ripping a ton of music onto my computer. However, I think the weather's too nice for me to be huddled in this CD cave all day.
-c
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment