Had a pretty nice day today. I woke up late again, and after eating some yogurt I spent the afternoon at The Cup with my Spanish workbook. Before that, actually, I made a stop by Walgreens and got some more photo prints for my roommates, and a picture to send to Rochelle in North Carolina. I ran into Andrew on the bike ride home, and after a stop by Sunflower, we picked up Sebastien, and we drove to Littleton to Catie's parent's house for a dinner of enchiladas with her family. We also got to meet their French exchange student, Guillome, and we spent a lot of time chit-chatting in the living room and over-quoting notorious lines from our favorite movies. On the drive home, I was getting a really weird cramp in my lower right back, I'm not sure still what caused the pain, but it seemed to disappear after I dropped off Sebastien and came home. JJ and Ben came over, and after playing some covers together, we went into this frenzy of writing a ton of original material after I showed them a song I had written at the coffeeshop today. Needless to say, one thing lead to the next, and I think we ended up with a good three songs in very good prospects at the moment. Very, very cool.
Tomorrow's gonna be great! Hopefully we will be ready to dish a couple of these songs to the open mic! Woooo!
-c
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment