Wednesday, July 7, 2010

llevendo

Today was pretty rainy. Woke up, ate some cereal, and went to Conor O'Neil's for some more World Cup action. I met with Sebass and Taylor, and at one point I ran into Lola and Colleen, and they invited me to a birthday BBQ next week. We watched Spain take down Germany, and I ran into Lola and Colleen one more time at the coffee shop next door, and then I had a wet bike ride back home. I crashed with a nap for a while, and then I took a bunch of clothes to the Buffalo Exchange and to Savers, and after picking up some photos at Walgreens, I met with Ben back at the house. We had a fun evening jamming out and thinking of all sorts of songs to cover with each other, and then we ate some food and played a ton of Smash Bros with Daniel.

It's getting to be way too late for me and the computer again. So here it goes...I'M OFF.

Good night.

-c

No comments: