All piled, stuffed, and ready for bed once again. In roughly five hours, we will be back in the 505, awesome.
The rest of today was good. I was napping for a good portion of it, probably still catching up from all the past number of days. We got some decaf americanos at a Starbucks in Kingman, and after slipping in and out of consciousness in the back seat, we made good time into Flagstaff. Adam met us at this place called the Ponderosa restaurant, and we caught up on our lives while eating some pretty tasty burgers. He spent a while telling my parents and I all about his father's heart attack back in August, and the whole incident and the recovery seemed incredible altogether. It was a good meal and a good hoir seeing one of my oldest best friends, for sure.
Hopefully the drive shouldn't be long tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to talking life with my best friends. Isn't it crazy to think in this post-academia part of our lives that I feel like I'm finally gaining and building sense of all the people I will know for the rest of my life?
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment