Sunday, January 29, 2012

the yo bet

I had a lot to say earlier, but I guess blogger felt the need to not save it for me. Damn.

Dad and I just walked out of a casino with 34 in the black from playing craps together. Think I am converted to playing it much more in the near future, had a whole lot of fun with that. We are now on the road in the middle of Arizona, en route to meeting with Adam in Flagstaff for dinner tonight., as well as crashing there for the night before going home to Albuquerque.

I had written about a bunch from yesterday night...mass intoxication, Penn and Teller and our own audience participation, stomach aches, some drama, and then hearing all about the fun at the dance club afterwards, as well as Catie being escorted back to her room by the hotel security guards. Yeah, long night. We nursed the hangovers today with noodle bowls and potstickers at the Venetian before loading everyone back to the airport and calling Chey's 21st weekend officially over. Fun stuff, won't forget it!

My mind has settled down considerably since last night. I am feeling more positive with my thoughts today (even if I did just get news that Amante got a liquor license violation recently...a little paranoid about that, but not much we can do now). I am looking forward to catching up with Andrew for a couple of days and having somebody close to relate and reflect upon everything going in my life at the moment.

Back on the road with just mom and dad, and I am realizing this is one of my favorite places to be in the world.

No comments: