Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leave of Absence

It's the blog again, iPhone style!

My oh my, if I looked back to some months ago, I could not have predicted to where I am today...working at a fancy coffee shop, having a steady relationship with a great girl, hanging with family and roommates, making music on my own, and just laying back with my life.

Lauren and I spent a LOT of time together this week. City o City, Dazzle, Amante...we were all over the place. And LOTS of time in the bedroom. Dang. It's been great : )

I suppose it would be much too much to try to recollect what has happened since I've touched this thing, but with iPhone and all, I'll make a better effort to keep this thing posted.

What is on the menu for today? Working, napping, music making, and a merch gig down in Denver later. What else is on my mind? Just making a budget and staying in the present moment, I suppose.

The weather is beautiful today, just as it has been for the past number of days, so I will use this energy to make these next couple of days count : )

c

No comments: