Wednesday, June 30, 2010

routines, help me stay strong, help me stay motivated

I woke up late this morning. I had a bowl of cereal, not before I spilled a shit-ton of rice krispies all over the kitchen floor, which I had to clean up. I chilled in my room for a while, and then I had a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup with my dad. I got some cabin fever, so after helping Dad unload the rest of the SUV and taking my car to get it detailed over at Octopus, I went on a bike ride. I finally got a freewheel at the store by our house, and I took a ride down Ventura onto Eubank and went around the city. I stopped at a junk shop and at Satellite to get a red stuff. There were a ton of high school hipsters in there today. I went to Borders to go look at the French books, and then I went back to Octopus to pick up my car, all cleaned up and everything. Back at home, Dad made chicken sandwiches with caesar salad for dinner, and we all ate together once Mom came home. I've dawdled around Ableton for most of tonight, but I don't feel like I've produced anything monumental. Suppose the passion is somewhat subversive tonight.

Boy oh boy, maybe the first step to take is to clean, purge, release, and make a place for a good, creative energy. Can't wait to reorganize (once again) back in Boulder.

-c

No comments: