I have been back from the gym working endlessly on the music video project, and though I've waited some time, I am still not hungry for any dinner. Instead, my body has turned to a feeling of tiredness, and will be momentarily ready to pass out.
(the next day)
I was interrupted writing this entry when Dana came to visit later last night, and it was somewhat odd because I was just about to write how bummed I was going to be without seeing her that day. Instead, I was put into a large flow of good emotions as she dived onto me on the futon with one of our always so welcoming over-exuberant hugs. We crossed ankles on top of each other and talked about the break for a while with the time we spent with our family, but I felt myself blabbing a lot about a multitude of thoughts in my head at the time. I would not lie if I said that I had waited for that moment to just release all these thoughts with her, like it was something I had planned throughout the entire day. By time she was leaving the house, I was wishing inside that we would just fall asleep together, but I could not bring myself the courage to ask.
So back to yesterday, I found solace at Amante to get a good chunk of our music video complete, which was pretty much how the afternoon was spent. After working at home for a while, I went to the street team meeting, where maybe it was my fault for not being such an outgoing person and talking to others, but no one really said anything to me throughout that time, like they still were in their whole "clique" of overly self-appreciating friends. Nonetheless, I did not give a shit. I ditched campus band to go work out, which in thinking, is more then definitely better time well spent. Afterwards was pretty much coming home and doing everything else.
There is a wave of emotion right now where I am ok with the amount of work this week holds. I think more then anything, when Professor Chang reiterated how close the end of this semester is, that really got me excited to put a good finish towards everything right now.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment