skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life
The Truth About Stories Is That Is All We Are
Sunday, December 28, 2008
I Believe In Brenda Romero
I hugged the Steinway at first sight entering the dimly lit practice room in the music school today and repeated to myself that "music is something that no one will ever take away from me."
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2023
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(108)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(168)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(22)
▼
December
(17)
They Want You Or They Don't...Say Yes.
Playlist 12/28/08
I Believe In Brenda Romero
In Matters of Love Lost/We've No Recourse At All
We lose the people we love because it reminds us h...
Slumdog Millionaire
I think a thing about home is that I spend a lot o...
Playlist 12/22/08
Comet Course
Little Swinger Your Bottle Is Thinking Too Much/'C...
Red Lights
Playlist 12/14/08
Snowflakes keep tumblin' and I can't help wonderin...
The Snow Stifles The Echoes Of The City
GODDAMMIT
artists like to write songs about either how good ...
come for me, cover me, comfort me, you come for me
►
November
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment