Maybe that is where the weed helps.
It is -5 degrees Fahrenheit outside right now. Scenes were ethereal on my walk back from campus. The exhaust from the chimney of the power plant on 55th and Arapahoe was billowing more noticeably than ever, just from the sheer fact that the air temperature is causing a huge increase in steam presence. "Dry" snow is covering everywhere on the roads and sidewalks, and no plans of its disappearance can be seen for this week. We are only going to be getting past freezing high temperatures no earlier than by this Wednesday. I read on a friend's Facebook status that he would think it hilarious if there were a repeat of Fall finals weekend from 2006. How much would that suck? The fun part from that experience was taking shots of grapefruit citrus Absolut with some dorm-mates that were stranded from the airport. At 10 in the morning. Hah.
I am not sure again about the whole coffee-caffeine experience from today. I just got way too jumpy, probably natural, as I had been on withdraw since sometime in September, but I just do not know how to enjoy that feeling again. I always tell everyone that I LOVE coffee, but I just could not get used to what it was doing to my body.
Thinking more about the weather makes me feel lonely again tonight. At least the inside of the house is warm, but I can just imagine how a night like this would be so inviting to have someone to sleep next to and share a bed. I have not even had that experience with another girl in forever. Sex can sometimes be seen as such a silly, absurd sort of process, but I feel that the moment of waking up and seeing a girl next to you to start your day, is something incredibly more genuine.
No comments:
Post a Comment