This morning started with a late wake up, a bowl of cereal, and a good Anthropology class. I went to Roma afterwards to get some math homework done and also talk with Kiah for a while. She is a nice girl. I went to Norlin, ran into Danny at the security desk, found that Norlin is way too fuckin' crowded for the weekdays, and I ended up going to the CAML lab to get some homework done. Math class frustrated the hell outta me. I felt so jaded by the end that I ended up going home and playing guitar for a couple of hours. I did not even go to my Contemporary Literature class. I almost skipped through the afternoon of my Japanese Internment class, but I made myself get to it on time, and, in retrospect, I am glad I still went there, more then anything because Professor Maeda seems like a really sensible man. Back at home, I went to the gym, but today's workout was nothing more then running and prehab, so I came back home and went on a great run. Back at home, I finished the workout, had my shake, and watched some CBS and took a shower. I made a big three egg omelette for dinner that had some of the leftover red peppers and mushrooms, along with some black beans, salsa, and a slice of avocado.
Later on tonight, I am gonna go celebrate Adam L.'s 21st birthday at Pearl Street. Should be a hoot.
I had a lot of negative energy today, but I suppose the best thing to do is just to keep moving. Life is not all about the entire moment at once, but just taking little steps one day at a time, and to never take any of those steps backwards.
Yeah?
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment