Saturday, September 5, 2009

labor day weekend

Today started with Cookie throwing some pillows on my head while I had a struggle to wake up this morning. I guess I was sleeping pretty well. Anthropology class was some more discussion about Darwin, and then I got some math homework done while listening to Radiohead at Cafe Roma. Math class was ok. Back at home, I wanted to go out on a hike, but I ended up finishing another song instead, and that took the entire afternoon.

The evening started with just hanging out in the living room playing Smash Bros with Daniel and Alex for a while. Later on, Lauren came over for once, and we had a good time just talking with the other guys and playing different things on the piano. As everyone else went to the bars, us two went to Danny's apartment and met up with him, Rachel, and Cameron, and we spent the time just talking and hanging out, as well as watching some of the terrible Communist-plot-movie Red Dawn.

Yeah! Long weekend. Think I will start it by getting as much homework done as I can tomorrow morning.

-c

No comments: