Monday, September 7, 2009

squinty eyes

Today was a relaxing Sunday. I went to Amante in the morning to grab coffee with Lauren and do some studying and homework together. She is a nice girl. Sometime later in the afternoon, I came home and just chilled out with everyone, again doing a run of Smash Bros and just dicking around with some music. The evening consisted of going over to the neighbor's house and watching the football game. During halftime, we hit the munchies for some Goodtimes, and against my veggie mentality, I succumbed to my craving for a chicken sandwich. The Buffs lost. Go figure. The rest of the night was spent back at our house just hanging back. Emily came over at one point as well. We played cribbage, and later on, Kenny and I baked some Craisin oatmeal cookies for the house. They were delicious.

It is also Curty's birthday today!

I am just gonna have a chill morning tomorrow (today) and maybe get some more work done. And who knows, maybe force myself over to the mountains as well.

-c

No comments: