It was a late start today. We woke up, and after a bowl of cereal, all of us headed down to the farmer's market for some food and atmosphere. I ran into Laura's mom at one point, which was odd, thinking that they had not left too long ago to drive up to Minnesota. We ended up wandering around Pearl St., in and out of candy shops and head shops, and then we came back to the house and played Smash Bros. for a bit. The evening consisted of making a pizza while cleaning out the porch outside, finally. After the pizza, the neighbors came over, everyone smoked out a little, and we just chilled.
I guess it was not too big of a deal today. But I guess it is pretty nice to have days like today to make things seem pretty simple.
I still wish inside of me to make my headaches and my throat issues go away, but I think I am still making some progress.
I also seem to have a problem crushing on one girl to the next. Love is such a fucking joke.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment