Cookie woke me again today and convinced me to go to breakfast, yet again. We ate at Foolish Craigs and went on a trip to Into the Wind afterwards, where I spent a good deal of time fascinated with the wooden spin tops and the chimes. Back at home, I cranked out a lot of piano and trombone practice for a while. In the afternoon, I rode around Boulder, went to Robb's, got some music stuff, went to REI, got a new helmet, and went to McGuckin's tent sale, and walked out with a brand new blender, rice cooker, hangers, and other goodies. Spending spree!
I guess it's good to have money.
In the evening, I made some huevos rancheros for me, Andrew, and Daniel, and I made sure to load it with lots of NM chile. Delicious. We went to Roane's house later in the evening (after Daniel and I Smashed up for a bit) and had some beers and had a good time with some friends we knew, as well as some ones we me for the first time. At one point, there was this crazy game going down, involving a dollar bill laid horizontally on the ground, and the goal was to bend down on one leg and pick it up with your teeth. These circumstances led to a pretty good night of human-generated entertainment. On the way home, I blabbed semi-drunkely about the mysterious notion of phone numbers in my phone for people I'm not sure I really know.
This weekend's gonna be incredible. Soulive/Lettuce, edibles, Rockies, happy hour, Watercourse...yeah summer!
-c
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment