Two hours of sleep has made me somewhat delirious, methinks.
Quick recap of Sunday: I woke up late after a Wikipedia binge. I spent the afternoon getting carried away by Law and Order on TV and packing. I went to REI to get a jacket and some biking stuff, and ran into Alex Jenks by the camping section. Back at home, I worked on the bike, and then I had some green chile chicken enchiladas with the family for dinner. I finished working on the bike with Alex Taft, and I went on a short ride with him around the neighborhood. I met Michelle and Ashley Pribyl at Frontier, and we spent a while reminiscing about high school and talking about our college careers and gnoshing down sweet rolls. I gave Michelle a ride home through downtown, and we had a nice talk together before I dropped her off and said bye. On the way home, Albuquerque just looked beautifully framed under the Sandia mountains and the moon, and it made me kinda sad to leave it for a while. At home, I stayed up way too late talking wtih Chey, Alan, and Jessica, and after some albums were uploaded, I finally crashed...
...for two hours. Dad woke my cage super early, and after Chey woke up late, we didn't get on the road until 630. The drive has been long, but it's been ok otherwise. Highlights so far include Arby's in Amarillo, a stop at Pop's in Arcadia in OK for sodas and burgers (and more soda), a trip to the Hard Rock Hotel in Tulsa, and just a whole lotta awkward sleeping on the road. I'm out of the loop, and sitting here in Springfield, I'm ready to peace out after a gluttunous diet and a lack of sleep today.
CANADA IN TWO DAYS. Before that, another 12+ hour day tomorrow.
NO MORE FAST FOOD.
-c
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment