Friday, January 9, 2009

Sipping On The Sweet Nectar Of Your Memories

I DJed for 6 hours on air today, and I think it was some of the most quality DJing that I had ever done so far within my time with the station.

Curtis and I went to the Dark Horse for burgers and to watch the BCS Championship game. My attention deviated halfway through by the most unbelievably attractive girl that I have seen in Boulder in such a long time. Pixie cut, orange sweater, incredibly attractive physique, some light blue underwear peaking out...I think I just absolutely melted. It is good to have this experience because it puts to light what I need to find to romantically pursue a girl for once and to finally stop trying to judge my subliminal feelings that I have with some other friends at the moment, but at the same time, I am going to be obsessing over a girl I have seen once in my life at this point. Dammit. I wish now so deeply inside myself that I can ever see this girl at least one more time in my life...

I DID, however, introduced myself to her friend (I guess?) He has a cool name, was making all these hilarious comments and gestures throughout the game, and we talked about hip hop and Boulder for a bit. It feels good reaching out to people.

Danielle, Curtis, Ryan and myself had a fun time at Conor Oneil's tonight. Carbombs were tasty, other drinks were good, and overall, conversation was very enjoyable and open. My kind of night.

Tomorrow awaits more adventures. Think I am going to Denver for the first part of my day...

Good night!

-c

No comments: