Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby, if we were the last two people on earth right now, it would be something totally different.

I had some odd dreams come through my mind last night. One of them involved seeing Lindsey as a pro baseball player. She was getting all this coverage for her abilities, and somehow I grew jealous of both her fame and her attraction. I saw her playing on TV and saw her photos in the newspaper, and it was so weird seeing her black-glasses framed face with a white uniform with red pinstripes and a red baseball cap. Another part of the dream had me in a scene with this girl with blue eyes and red lips totally picking on to me. We were having a conversation sitting on the ground, and then somehow our arms started feeling each other, and then we were making out on the floor (I might have even subconsciously been puckering my lips or something). I think somehow my mind constructed this girl, as I had no recall to where I had seen her before.

The morning started with seeing a guy (who I first presumed was a girl) passed out in the living room. I went to Sunflower to get some juice and milk for breakfast, and after breakfast tried practicing down at Flatirons GC. Was not a good day...I paid for nine holes, then refunded it with weather in fear, and then I spent a half hour dabbling around putts and chip shots. No concentration, and other things on my mind were getting me super restless. I went to Borders and calmed the mind with some reading for an hour, and then I worked out later in the afternoon. Core Performance is fucking awesome so far, and I feel that I am getting so much out of it while having a structured plan for results. After a shower at home, Laura came over, and we tossed frisbee in the front for a while before meeting Taylor and Steve at the movie theater for 'The Hangover'. It was alright, but I am not sure how much for predictable American-masculine-driven humor I am anymore. We played DDR and Ms. Pacman afterwards at the arcade, and then Laura and I went to Fat Cat for an awesome dinner, with Taylor joining us later. The night ended with Laura and I coming home, getting two pints of Ben and Jerry's at Safeway, and talking and enjoying bits of Cinnamon Bun and Americone Dream while chilling on the balcony.

I better get to bed so that I am ready for training tomorrow. Stoked.

-c

No comments: