Friday, June 19, 2009

Sky Blue

Today was a great day. I woke up out of some weird dreams concerning bears, golf, my uncle, and other such things, to a phone call from Coal Creek stating that I was next in line for applications, and that I have a job interview on Monday morning! I spent a good chunk of midday watching the US Open online and on TV before going in the afternoon to the Bear Creek basketball courts to play with a bunch of people from the music school. I took a spill and scraped my elbow, and now it has this red mark from the fall outlining some sort of waffle-grid-like pattern because of this plastic shit that covered the courts and made playing today super slick. I went to the range afterwards with Grady and his roommate Brandon, and then I came home to drop my clubs and then go to the rec center for a "strength" workout with the Core Performance program. After a shower, I met Laura at Illegal Pete's, and we had some awesome conversation before going to my friend Dustin's place. There was a good amount of people just hanging out on the front lawn, and I just had a great time talking with everybody and throwing a lighted-frisbee with Laura on the front lawn. She has probably been one of the more intriguing souls I have met in a while.

Tomorrow spells more of the good stuff: golf, exercise, and some sun. Love it.

-c

No comments: