Today was a good day. I woke up later then expected, but I psyched myself with some good vibes and some good thoughts about life. Life is good.
I ate some cereal and went to Norlin libray to do a paper for Christian Traditions. I wrote about the scholasticism movement and St. Thomas Aquinas' involvement with the whole process. It was actually pretty interesting. I went to lecture afterwards and was smiling like a jackass and had a lot of energy. More good vibes I suppose. I went to Roma and got a Natwich and sat with Melanie out on the patio and read the rest of Discipline and Punish and more of Always Running. At one point the plumbing in the bathroom backed up, and we had to vacate the patio. I biked to the Boulder Library and did some more reading for 50 minutes in my favorite room up there, and on my way out I ran into Krista, who I've seen a couple of times from Folsom St. She's a nice girl, has an attractive demanor, and I hope to see her again sometime soon. I went home and blew some trombone for a bit, and then I loaded my gutiar, trombone, and amp, and I went to jam out with Albert and another guy for an hour or so. We had a cool time going through some pretty standard progressions, and I just liked all the volume and the feeling of just "ROCKING OUT". I went home and then biked to campus to the Visual Arts Complex (that place is awesome!) and I went to a talk by Coco Fusco and an examination about America's uses of torture in the current Iraqi war. Pretty intense. I worked out afterwards, made a quick trip to Sunflower, and after some Smash Bros with Daniel and a QDoba burrito, I'm feeling the need to get to bed here soon. I think I'm trying to get sick again...
Here's to antibodies! You splendid little things. Go antibodies go!
-c
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment