What's Rockin- Toro y Moi (kinda obsessively)
Sunday Sunday, a pretty chill day. I'm a little taken away how late it got so quickly.
I woke up and got some coffee at Roma and read some more of Lockdown America. I did some practicing at the music school afterwards, and then I came back home and messed around with some music on my laptop for a while. I went to Albert's house to pick up my iPod, and then I went back to the music school to grab my trombones. Back at home, I messed around some more with the music, and then I Smashed it up with Daniel for a bit. Since then, it's been pretty mellow around here.
There's a "ghost-town" mentality kinda going around Boulder right now, but it's still kinda nice that not everyone has left.
I also bought some tickets today to go visit Neal in LA for a weekend in April. That being done, I want to use this break to catch up with a lot of papers and get ahead of myself to make that week worth it. That weekend will be my spring vacation.
Anyways, I should stop being on the computer right now, and just go to Taco Bell (kinda jonesin' for it right now) and then maybe try to Benadryl myself to sleep.
Peace.
-c
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment