Dangit. These updating habits have to change soon here, or else I won't remember anything I do with my life.
I'll just go with this for now: SPRING BREAK. The rest of the school week has consisted of doing some reading, enjoying more sunny weather, and staying up too late and waking up too late. Coffee every day as well. Through all the schoolwork, I find myself enjoying all the busy time still.
The first weekend into the whole break has been great. On Thursday, I jammed out with Albert at his house, and I went to an art/poetry/music performance with Carolyn down in Denver in this place called Orange Cat Studios by the Larimer Lounge. We saw our friend Charles do some cool music, and I got to meet a ton of really cool people there. Carolyn and I drove back to Boulder afterwards, and it was really nice getting to catch up with her again.
Friday, yesterday, gave us a much disliked snowstorm in Boulder. Talk about mindfuck. I worked out in the afternoon, and for the evening, I went over to Laura T's apartment and made some rice-paper pizza with her and just talked and chilled out. She's a nice girl.
This morning started with taking Chey to the bus station. Which soon turned into me picking her up again after missing the bus, which then turned into me taking her to the airport after getting some coffee and pastries. Shitty attitudes turned into overall complacency as we drove over and talked about lots of crazy things. Guess that's the magic of spring break right now. After dropping Chey off, I went to the Denver March Pow Wow at the Denver Coliseum, and though I was there by 10, none of the CU staff was at the table, so I chilled in the stands for a while. I did some tabling with Adam and others, and once Catie met up with me, we went through the frybread line to a much-earned and well-worth-waiting-for indian taco and frybread. We watched some dances while chowing down, and then we spent some time walking around the stands, looking at all sorts of beautiful jewelry and crafts. I went back to Boulder afterwards and met up with Albert and Rob to play some more music at his house. I went to Lauren's house, and we went to Moongate bistro for a dinner of appetizers and a giant sushi roll. We picked up Sebass on the Hill, got some Ben and Jerry's ice cream at Safeway, and then came back to my house to play Boggle with us and Daniel and Malina. I won. We chilled for a little longer, and then I drove Sebass and Lauren home.
Things are good, things are really at peace and making me feel pretty good lately. I still have that void of companionship right now, but it's okay, so long as I'm still doing everything that I should be doing with my life. I definitely still have a lot of girls as friends who are incredible people and are incredibly attractive, but some parts of me just wonder how it'd be like to make that move with any one of them. Just to have one of them actually stay with me for a night. Sometimes all I want is for that person to stay with me for a night.
But I don't think things quite work like that right now. Anyways, I foresee an enjoyable Sunday. And hopefully getting healthier.
-c
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment