Friday, March 5, 2010

you need to dig a hole and pile up lots of shit to get something growing

I woke up today, hoping to be ridden of this week's illnesses, but instead might have felt the worse that I have for the entire week. Blargh.

BLORK today made me somewhat frustrated. It seems to me that the guys involved with the pieces don't have their shit together, and though Jacob and I got our piece together and ready to rehearse today, nobody else had something concrete to show. Jon was kinda spacey about the whole situation. And I feel like the guys in there sometimes think they're all cool and self-loving, yet the pieces they perform are somewhat interesting at best.

Nag nag nag

Anyways, I spent too much time down in the Black Box again, but at least Jacob and I's piece went together fairly well. When everyone left, I was the only guy down there, and I was putting shit away for a while. Sucked.

Back at home, I listened to some music and fell asleep watching some TV, until Cook and Chey came over, and we went to dinner at Buddha Thai. It was a great meal, and we were acting downright silly on the way over. After the food comatose stage came over us, everyone mellowed out, and the rest of tonight has been spent transposing some music and chillin' out. Everyone's tired, and it kinda bothered me that Chey slapped me in the stomach instead of giving me a hug before she left. So goes this fucking week.

Like talked about before, isolation seems to be a test of my strength right now, and I really hope something great is ahead of me in my future if I just keep doing all the right things.

Not like it's a bad thing, but maybe I should seek some counseling and therapy again sometime soon.

-c

No comments: