Today was nice. I woke up, ate some cereal, and studied some Spanish and drank some tea over at The Cup. It was pretty sunny outside. Back at home, I spent some time practicing some trombone and piano and getting myself again into this early routine of going over musical foundations....scales, technique, etc. I spent some time making some music on my laptop, but at one point I got frustrated and struck with cabin fever. Ben came over, and we went to McGuckin's, bought a frisbee (not knowing where my other one is), and after going to Ben's apartment really quick, we had a good toss session in the park in front of his place for a while. I messed around with Ableton some more, and then Chey and I went over and got some burritos over at Big City. By this point, there was a calming, ominous loom of clouds over Boulder, which seemed fitting for a Sunday evening. I spent most of the night working with some more tunes on Ableton, making some new ones, and trying to improve some other older ones. Other then some Mario Bros with Danny and his friend Dan, it's been a pretty easy night.
Tomorrow will be breakfast with Cook, Chey, and myself at Walnut Cafe, and after that, I think it'll be a good day to stick to good routines and keep practicing. What seemed frustrating today will be another opportunity to keep working tomorrow.
Stay strong!
-c
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment