Sunday, August 29, 2010
pink triangle
Today started off with a good night's rest. Yeah! I went to The Cup, had my coffee, and did my Spanish studying, and I FINISHED THE WORKBOOK. I have never done anything like that before. Sweet! I went to Barnes and Noble and bought some other Spanish books, as well as the French verb workbook, and then I swung by Target and got a new water filter. At home, i spent a lot of time reorganizing the kitchen, and I sorted out a ton of pots and pans that we need to put into storage. I fell asleep for twenty minutes, and then I chilled with Larry, went to McGuckins to buy some art supplies, and took an afternoon stroll to the art building to work some more on my screen prints. After a good first run of the first layer, I went to the rec center and swam a good number of laps. Back at home, I developed a song idea in my head, and I spent a good amount of time working on it while eating dinner.
Good stuff! But now it's time for bed, and it's time to stay on track. And I'm REALLY getting tired anyways. Which is a good thing.
Peace!
-c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment