So damn, I just lost a sizeable amount of my music library on my iPod. Oh well...
Today was nice! It was cloudy in the morning, and I got my day started with some cereal, coffee, and some Spanish study. Afterwards, I went to the library and did some of my Spanish assignment, and I went swimming after that. I came home, ate some lunch, and spent the afternoon practicing a ton of music. Maybe too much time inside the house? I got carried away and came late for my Mac appointment at the Apple store, which really didn't matter because I was told nothing could be done to restore my files. I came home, ate some snacks, went to McGuckins, bought some supplies for my screenprinting class, and then I had some dinner and practiced some more piano. Daniel and I chilled with Larry, and now I fear I've spent a little too much time on the computer and really need to get to bed.
Sleepy time. Good night.
-c
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment