Tuesday, August 17, 2010

window seat

Today seemed like I didn't do so much for some reason, like some activity just ate up so much time without me realizing it...I went out for coffee around 11 or so and studied some more Spanish over at Cafe Roma. For whatever reason, all of Boulder's bratty high school hipsters were out as well. I went swimming afterwards, first time I had gone in a long time, and felt in pretty ok shape for how long it's been since the last session. I showered, got a power bowl at RUSH (pricey), came home, and got carried away cleaning the kitchen and the family room AGAIN. This time, I spent the afternoon finally getting my stereo speakers on the wall, thanks to a couple of trips to McGuckins, and by time I was done it was the evening. Go figure. Danny and I went to Sunflower and cooked a pretty good dinner of potato-pea curry with rice. We hung out with Ben and Daniel later, and we played some Smash Bros and just hung out with some music and some Larry.

I'm tired. I'd like to say I need days like this right now after all this musical craziness, but I'd rather think to keep on going and keep on making some more music.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

-c

No comments: