I had a bit of a hard time getting out of bed this morning. At one point, I think I fell way too comfortable, like I found just the right position, and I stayed in bed for a long time. I ate breakfast, biked to Cafe Roma, got some coffee, and went to my Faust class. We had our first quiz today. In my screen printing class, I spent the entire time working on my stencil for our prints, and my silhouette of a chief in a headdress turned out pretty well, and I'm really excited to get to work with the prints some more. I came home, ate some lunch, and watched some telenovelas and skimmed some books for my Asian American class. My Spanish conversation class was nice. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about how hot some of the girls are in that class. But go figure, hot girls are everywhere, and I think I have a bit of a cynical view of them lately. I could NOT pay attention very well in Asian American class today, and against my otherwise student-ly nature, I spent a good chunk of time meandering the internet. I was just about worn out before we were let out, and I immediately went to the gym and had a therapeutic session of stretching, running, and pumping iron. I came home, showered, and ate a delicious dinner of ready-made Indian food with rice and black beans, and later I did my Spanish homework and started my venture into studying French on my own. Woo!
So tomorrow should be okay. bLORK rehearsal, probably coffee and more studying, and more work in the art studio. Ç'est la vie!
-c
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment