Tuesday, February 16, 2010

big some day...

Woke up this morning a little hesitant to get out of bed. Anthro lecture was a review for the exam, and for the most part, I'm not too worried about it, though some woodshedding of my notes and readings would help. I got some coffee at Roma, and then I had a killer workout at the rec center. At one point, this guy came up to me and said he was the captain of the ultimate b-team for CU, and I should come out and practice with them sometime this week. I couldn't do it tonight, but I might just be down for such a deal soon. I showered and got a sandwich ready back at home, and in my ETHN seminar, we discussed some more interpretations from watching Avatar. I went to Macky to warm up on my trombone afterwards, and I had some time to chill on a bench and watch the sun descend into the Flatirons in the afternoon. Rehearsal was somewaht frustrating, especially when I felt like I just couldn't get it together during my solo. Oh well. There was some weird transition of energy that's kinda brought me down since then, and I couldn't even throw a decent Smash Bros match against Daniel later on. I probably play that game too much anyways. I idled with Ableton for a bit, and then Chey came over, and I got some 40s for her and her friends. I biked to the Draft House to go see Andrew's band do their second show ever, and they definitely sounded like a much tighter group then the last performance. Pretty cool.

I'm beat and I'm trying to fall asleep before all this negative energy starts infecting my mind. Opposite sex, some thoughts about the future... ah well. Just stay strong, that's all I can do.

-c

No comments: