Monday, February 15, 2010

move it like a gypsy

What's Rockin'- "Spaghetti Junction"- OutKast

Almost sleeping TOO well lately...it was kinda hard getting out of bed today.

It was pretty nice and sunny in Boulder for this Monday. I ate cereal and went to campus to get some errands done...paying parking citations, dropping off library books...I ran into Dustin outside of Norlin, and I studied with him, doing some paper for my Christian Traditions class. I went to the Rec Center afterwards and had a pretty mad decent workout. I also ran into Sterling and Ryan over there. Back at home, I showered and spent a while with Ableton, working on getting this track together that I've been working with for some time. I went to Sunflower to get some mashed potatoes and some seitan, and after cooking myself a bomb-ass dinner, I played some Smash Bros with Daniel and spent the evening chillaxin' in the living room. I watched a ton of Winter Olympics, in particular, the US winning the snowboard cross and the Chinese winning the pairs figure skating. I did not do any homework, but oh well, I'll have some good determination tomorrow, if I get a good start.

So yeah! Let's do that. Some busy times coming up ahead, as well as Soul'd Out's show tomorrow. Mardi Gras!

-c

No comments: