Saturday, February 27, 2010

stupid

Playing- "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart"- Wilco

The last week's been pretty cool. Sometimes it's not necessarily a matter of huge accomplishments but rather just getting things done.

School's been school, music's been a huge influence to jazz piano lately once I started working on more lessons with Bruce, and social life seems dormant. Nothing is ever as bad as my stupid young mind might make things, but some other wants that are not happening right now are still dragging me down. It's hard for anyone outside of my family to call me up and say "HEY! Let's go do THIS" or anything, but I've probably said it over and over again.

Also feel kinda stupid and desperate about last night again in giving Cristina another call. I dunno, my mind suggested the idea after I was riding good vibes from working out at the rec center, and though I did get to see her, I just feel stupid for trying again and finally getting a legitimate turn down.

Cook and I went to Eldora early this morning, and being one of the first guys on the slopes while jamming out some Built to Spill and Boards of Canada was a memorable sensation. Seeing the views of the Indian Peaks illuminated by the sun today gave a sense of clarity. Riding the bus back was kinda nice too, just being able to sleep after not sleeping very well last night from previously stated bullshit.

Time to get outta here again.

-c

No comments: