Still trying to shake this sickness outta me. I think it just hit me down pretty hard.
After waking up today, I contemplated in my bed for twenty minutes about lots of things...I can't really explain what exactly, though. Maybe it was just one of the moments again to rekindle some inspiring energy in my system again. I went to the gym and had a nice, hard workout. After stopping by GNC, I came home, showered, went to Sunflower really quick, and I worked on making a vegetarian gumbo in the Crock Pot. I went to my Christian Traditions lecture afterwards, and after that, I ran a bunch of errands at the bursar's office and the bank, and after doing some reading at the UMC, though I had anticipated practicing some trombone, all I really wanted to do was to get some fresh air and come home and relax. I did laundry today, had a catnap, and though I've been trying to get a good start on this Chicana studies paper, my body is getting more and more tired, feeling sicker and sicker. Bah.
I just have to keep positive. People's attitudes can really piss me off sometimes, but I think I'm really better then that.
-c
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment