What's Rockin'- "Here Should Be My Home"- No Age
I feel like I need more days like today. Waking early, getting coffee, entering school with a productive attitude...this shit rules.
I worked on my paper and then went to my Anthro lecture and had the most intense note-taking session ever about the nature of DNA and RNA and how proteins are replicated in our bodies and within the nucleus of our cells. AWESOME. I went to the rec center afterwards and threw down a short but sweet session with Core Performance. After walking home, I showered, ate a sandwich, and then went back to campus to finish my paper for the Avatar review (posted earlier). I dropped off the paper at Professor Facio's office and had a nice conversation with some professors and the front desk assistant, Sandy, for a while. Sandy and I talked about all the good restaurants we like to go to here in Boulder. I went to the music school to warm up for jazz rehearsal, and the following rehearsal was pretty good. The band and the directors were pretty stoked to have me be a part of the section, so that was a good feeling. I went with Sterling and the bassist, Pat, to the Hill for some dinner at Cheeba Hut, and we had a good dinner talking about our favorite funk and hip hop styles with various artists, and we talked about what kind of sound we should go for if we really wanna do this hip hop band together. All the talk got me pretty stoked. I went to the music library to do a short assignment for my Christian Traditions class, and before I came home, I made a trip to Safeway for some more soy milk and orange juice, and I picked up some 40s for Chey and her friends. Daniel and I just Smashed it up, and now I think I'm ready to get to bed and get a nice start to tomorrow.
Woo. I'm glad I've shaken the bad thoughts in my mind for now, and I'm looking forward to a good hump day tomorrow. Scary how quick the weekend seems to come along these days.
-c
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment