Playing- Some guy's YouTube videos of him tearing apart all these jazz piano classics!
Overall a good weekend.
The rest of Saturday was spent reading at Amante, buying some books on the Hill, practicing a lot of piano and trombone, and then working out at the rec center. At times I was getting into moments of staring at the lights on the ceiling on the track and just feeling good all over that I still have use of all my appendages. Hah. Back at home, Andrew, Malina and I had some lenti sloppy joes for dinner, and we watched Fubar. Pretty hilarious, pretty random, but a good flick overall.
Today's been pretty mellow. I woke up, had some cereal, and then did some practicing at the music school. I went to Sunflower really quickly, and then I went to Alex and Alyssa's to watch the US vs. Canada game and I was definitely not disappointed with the super intense match that went down. The rest of the day was spent pretty much driving out to the airport and picking Chey up from her flight from Albuquerque. We had a good talk and a good time getting lost for a bit, and we had some Panda Express for dinner, which we ate back at my house. Delicious. I whopped Daniel in Smash Bros tonight. I drove home Chey, and since then I've been making a mix CD for a friend, just kinda on sporadic impulse. So-said friend's going through a lot of shit with life right now, so I hope it makes friend happy.
Here's to rest! Good night.
-c
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment