Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BLAWG

Rockin- Delorean and Flying Lotus!

Quickie tonight...I feel like getting to bed pretty soon.

I started today with some pretty good feelings and am experimenting with a six-hour sleep schedule, based upon some studies that suggest 1.5 hour sleep cycles in order to reach maximum REM efficiencies. I'd prefer 7.5, but I'm kinda in a crunch, and I'll probably do more sleep later in the week as things start to cool down a little bit.

I got some coffee and cranked out a lot of work for some papers in Christian Traditions. I went to Anthro lecture, and after a last and very energetic speech, the class gave him a round of applause for the semester. Back at home, I was busy at work again with my papers, and then I went back for ETHN seminar, followed by watching the movie "Bread and Roses" for a Chicana Studies paper. I did some core performance workouts and felt pretty pumped afterwards and stoke that I kept up with it. I ate some Chipotle, came home, and worked some more on my papers, and the more I work, the more I start getting interested, and the more I start getting interested, the more I wish I actually spent some time working on these earlier.

Ah well, what can you do but think about all the good things to come through all of this?

It's worth it.

-c

No comments: