Lots of papers to do. I'm not too worried about it all!
I didn't update yesterday. Seems that I slipped just a little, but I guess those things happen. It's still been cloudy around here, and it was the right atmosphere to clean the house and do homework for a good chunk of the day. I went to the library at one point and just hoarded a ton of books for different projects. I picked up Daniel and Chey at the airport, and we went to Panda Express for dinner. We ate in my bedroom and had a conversation about psychedelic experiences and the impacts that come out of them. Tia came over at one point, and we smashed up a little before I gave Tia and Chey a ride home before crashing for the night.
Today's been ok. I woke up later then I wanted to. I didn't do very much in the morning, and I realized my research project for Christian Traditions was due today. In lecture, I talked with him about it, and he said that I could turn it in Wednesday, and that he didn't really have any doubts about my papers and that I've been doing a good job otherwise. Guess it helps to be on the good side. I swam some laps and got some Rush on the Hill, and after printing some papers at the music school, I came home and finally got my jazz trombone slide out to the guy in Georgia after cleaning it with my concert horn. I cooked some pasta and veggie ground beef with some vegetables for dinner. This evening's been a mix of haphazardly finding references in all the library books and trying to get some of these papers done. At some point, I just played some trombone, and at another, I made a trip to Sunflower to get some cookies, and I ran into my friends Ari and Caitlin.
I think my mind works better in the earlier mornings. We'll see if just going to bed...NOW...will prove that.
No photo today, but I've been updating like a mothafucka' on Facebook. There will be TONS more of it coming throughout this summer.
Sunshine.
-c
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment