Monday, April 19, 2010

death of an old me?

Tonight's been a rush of some deep emotions dealing with lots of fear and anxiety and stress in my life right now. I think, to some self-logical perspective, a lot of my whole throat situation deals so much with how I'm truly, spiritually understand myself on this world right now.

The whole trip to Los Angeles was incredible. I had a blast hanging out in Neal's adapted turf, and to see the city and its massiveness was amazing. Aaah, I have so much to write about it, and I probably would have if I had internet, but I do not think I have the energy for it right now.

Today was a good day, however. I went to bed super late and woke up really late for whatever reason. I went to my Christian Traditions lecture and then went swimming afterwards. After a power bowl at Rush, I ran into Taylor on the Hill before going to Norlin library to read a book for my Chicana studies class really quickly. I made some dinner and hung out with our new couchsurfer back home, and after Andrew came home, the evening turned into chillin' with Larry and going on a bike ride. Our couchsurfer seemed to not know how to ride a bike too well, but we had a good time going up and down the Boulder Creek Path. At one point, we passed the Blending Cellar on Pearl St and heard Brad Goode and his jam session rockin' the joint, so we went inside and watched some songs for a little while. I went to an ATM and to Guthrey's aftewards to buy some edibles from him, and since then my night has consisted of procrastination by music, photography, and just sheer disregard for my homework, really.

Hey! I'm still alive. That's fine.

Here's a cool picture of my house today for today's photo. Good night.

-c

No comments: