Rockin- "Apple Bomb"- Deerhoof
Today was the last day spent with Mom and Dad this weekend. They picked me up and we had a hearty breakfast over at the Original Pancake House. We met Chey at Target and got some household items, and then Mom took us over to Boulder Creek by Scott Carpenter Park, and we all took our shoes off and went for a cleanse in the cold water. Mom felt the need to wash away a lot of the bad energy in our system right now, and I think it was a pretty good call.
After bagels and orange juice, they left for the airport, and Chey dropped me off back home. I bought a mum at McGuckins and went to the rec center to swim some laps and spend some time in the sauna and shower. I went and saw NexXus at the Dance studio, and all the student and original compositions were well arranged and pretty cool. I got a power bowl at Rush, and then I spent some time blowing some horn at the music school. I did some work for Christian Traditions at Norlin, and then I had some beans, rice, and tortillas back at home. Andrew came back later, ate some food with me, and then we went on an awesome bike ride around Boulder, heading through the North Boulder neighborhoods, Boulder Creek Path, and then we stopped by and talked with Sebass for a bit. I smashed a little with Daniel back at home and let him have some self-entitlement and pride like he usually does when we play.
Things are getting me down about Jackie not calling me back this week, but rejection is both positively and negatively effecting my reactions to things like this these days. What can I say, there's probably still plenty of beautiful women in this world that I have yet to meet, and the only person I can make better is myself.
Here's to staying strong.
-c
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment