Today was productive. I started off with finishing my Christian Traditions paper about Luther at the library, and I was feeling a little down, but listening to some music, reading a book outside, and gaining some positive insight helped me feel better. Christian Traditions lecture today was pretty interesting. I talked with Renee for a while afterwards, and then I went to the rec center and had another great swim session. I got another power bowl at Rush, and then I spent some time playing some trombone at the music school. I did some work for my oral history project in the music library, and then I biked home really quickly and then to Target to get some underwear and a NEW CAMERA. I ate at Chipotle for dinner, went back to Target to get the memory card required for the camera, and then went to the music school to do a sectional with the other jazz trombones. I went to Norlin one more time and did some research about inhumane prison conditions for immigrants in America for a presentation on Wednesday. Back at home, I played some piano and smashed with Daniel for a bit.
Here's another shot at a blog regime: PICTURE A DAY. Since I have this camera and all. We'll see how long it goes, but here's a nice portait of myself to get things rolling.
Peace.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment