What's Rockin: "Lover's Carvings"- Bibio
Cheers to this entry!
Today was a good, mellow, productive day at home. I thought of going to Satellite in the morning, but I decided to just chill at home and work on some music instead. It turned out to be a pretty good choice, as I made a fresh track this morning that I've been pretty satisfied working with all day. I did some Spanish study afterwards, and once Chey was awake, we went to the India Palace lunch buffet. I had a freakin' delicious array of chicken, saag, veggie, and rice dishes, and I had a lot of naan and chai tea as well. We came home afterwards, and we spent the afternoon vegging in the dining room. We watched Mars Attacks, Chey fell asleep, and I finally watched The Royal Tennenbaums for the first time. I did some more work on my music, and then I spent some time meditating after I got sick of watching television. Dad came home from work, soon followed by Mom, and we had some leftovers for dinner while watching the UNM/San Diego State game today. UNM lost because they simply could not make any baskets.
And that's how the day has been. I have one more full day here in the Land of Enchantment before heading home Thursday, hopefully pretty early that morning. Am I excited? You bet your ass I am.
-c
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment