What's Rockin'- "Nag Champa(Afrodisiac for the World)"- Common
Last night I slept through the bullshit.
Yesterday morning started kinda late. I did laundry, went to the gym, came home and grabbed my laundry, and then I met Cookie and Chey at Amante. We hung for a while, and then Chey and I went to Bart's to look at some different music stuff. I got a bunch of "boner" records that I want to spend some time getting some samples from. We went to Robb's afterwards to get some guitar strings and a chord for my turntable, and I spent some time messing around with the synthesizers and percussion instruments. After dropping Chey back at Will Vill, I came home and played Smash Bros with Daniel for a while. I was tired for some weird reason, maybe just some muscle soreness from working out this week. Cook came over, and then us three went to Baker St. for some drinks and appetizers.
So while I was all hyped for another date with Cristina just yesterday, she didn't even call back. Line's been cut, I've literally punched a hole in the wall, and I think that's that. Let her come up to me in the UMC again if she actually cares about anything at all. And yeah, so what if it's a bullshit move for me to say it like that, I've already tried enough.
-c
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment