What's Rockin'- "Pioneer to the Falls"- Interpol
Once again, iMovie '08 sucks dick.
Sometimes I wonder how people talk about the "case of the Mondays" when my Mondays always seem to be such good days. Actually, most days these days are always pretty good days.
I woke up feeling pretty chipper...well actually, it was a rude awakening to the GI doctor's office, with a woman on the other line, who very angrily told me to "PAY US". Oh well, shitty start. I shook it off and felt good going to school. I did some errands in the morning, still trying to make sure I am financially reimbursed for this semester. I got some coffee and a croissant at Roma, and I did some more reading of Joaquin Murieta. I also ran into Arj and Lisa as well. Christain Traditions lecture was pretty interesting today about the impact of ancient civilizations and the Christian faith. I visited some professors in the Ethnic Studies department, and after trying to resolve some more financial issues, I practiced some tbone for a while, as well as some piano. I hit the rec center afterwards, and it's hard to imagine that my best mile back in middle school was over ten minutes. After showering at home and scarfing a sandwich, I came back to campus for Danny's senior recital. He played some pretty cool jazz tunes, and it was a good concert. Alice, him and his Dad, Andrew, Joel, Rachel, and some others and I went to Half Fast afterwards to get some drinks and some sandwiches. Afterwards, Danny and his dad gave me a ride home. Daniel and I just had some Smash Bros, and now I'm still battling iMovie, trying to get a cropped version of a video of Danny's performance. Fucking iMovie. What a terrible program.
And that's about as cynical as I can get right now. If the only trouble I choose to recognize comes in shitty video-making software, I think I'm doing pretty well for myself then.
Last note: here's the vid!
-c
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment